Found on ~aliwababe
's page and felt like doing it.
1. This survey gets a little personal; can you handle it?
Indeed. I would hardly be posting it otherwise.
2. If you married the last person you texted, what would your last name be?
Reid, I think. I don't have texting on my American phone, so I haven't texted anyone since leaving Ireland. Yes, I am from the Dark Ages.
3. Were you happy when you woke up today?
I was neither happy nor sad, nor any particular emotion.
4. When were you on the phone last? And with who?
At about 4:30, with my younger brother.
5. What are you excited for?
Surgery this month.
7. Honestly, who was the last person to tell you they love you?
My mom. Hah.
8. What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
Ten dicks. At once. Okay, yeah, that's a complete lie. Gunpowder green tea.
9. Have a best friend?
10. Are you scared to fall in love?
No, I simply highly doubt it will ever happen.
11. Do you think teenagers can be in love?
They certainly seem to think so. To answer this question, though, I'd need a better, more specific definition of what it means to be in love. I suppose if I think anyone can "really" be in love, teens can too (they're just usually bad at it, but then, so is everyone else).
12. Last person you wanted to punch in the face?
(Almost) All of my dad's relatives. At once.
13. What time is it right this second?
14. What do you want right now?
To be taller. And skinnier. And better organized. And to have all the money I want, so I can do everything I want to do and give the rest to other people.
15. Who was the last person you took a picture with?
I went to an Alumni dinner for my middle school (I went for the free sushi), and they took a group photo.
16. Are you single/taken/heartbroken/or confused?
Bored and disinterested.
17. When was the last time you cried?
I sometimes cry at really beautiful things, particularly beautiful science, so probably something to do with that. I don't know when, though.
18. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
My relationship with my mom is alright. My relationship with my dad is rocky at best, although things seem to be improving.
19. Do you find it hard to trust others?
"Trust" is such a loaded word. I don't like the concept of trust. I operate more on a need-to-know basis — if someone doesn't need to know something about me, I'm not likely to tell them.
20. How fast does your mind change?
I'm skeptical, but willing. If presented with solid evidence on a topic, I will change my opinion.
21. I bet you miss somebody right now.
Surprisingly, I do. I almost never miss anyone, but I miss Caden and Devon.
22. Can you honestly say you're okay right now?
I'm okay. I'm not great, but I'm fine.
23. Why do you think so many people cheat?
Forbidden Fruit theory, boredom, insecurity, lust, feeling unfulfilled.
24. Tell me what's on your mind?
My drawing hand hurts a lot, but I have commissions to do and competition entries to draw. Bleh.
25. What are you looking forward to in the next three months?
Free time/drawing time, the results of my surgery, then I'm both dreading and looking forward to starting school again.
26. Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
Yeah. Gender is overrated.
27. When did you last talk to your number 1 top friend?
Today, weirdly. I'm very bad at keeping in contact when we're not in school, so he messages me periodically.
28. When is your next road trip?
'Next'? I'm not entirely sure I've ever been on one, assuming that entails driving from place to place and seeing things along the way over the course of several days at minimum. I just drive to get wherever I'm going.
29. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell anything to?
No. I don't have anyone I'm comfortable telling everything to, but that's more to do with me than them.
30. How's your heart?
Rather weak; I should exercise more, but it's hard with a lame foot.
31. Have you ever felt like you weren't important?
I'm important to myself and somewhat important to some people who know me. That's all I can reasonably ask for. I'm not important to the universe. Nobody is.
32. Do you think somebody's in love with you?
33. What are you planning on doing after this?
Practising writing left-handed for 2 hours while watching a movie/TV show.
34. Next time you will kiss someone?
Perhaps never again. Maybe next week. I honestly have no clue. I don't like kissing particularly, but I don't mind it.
35. Have you told anybody you loved them today?
No, I don't believe so.
36. Who do you not get along with?
Many boringly normal people.
37. What does your 3rd recent text say?
No clue. I don't have texting in America, remember?
38. What are you wearing right now?
Striped dark purple dress shirt, dark grey waistcoat, pocketwatch, black cargo pants, black combat boots, black fingerless gloves.
39. You're locked in a room with the person you last kissed, how is it?
I'm not sure who I last kissed. It's been a while. If it is who I think it is, it would be fun and we'd probably be cuddling and talking.
40. When's the last time you had a grilled cheese?
Sometime last year?
41. What's your favorite boy and girl name right now?
Caden/Dorian/Godric/Damien (can't decide!), Ada/Katya (also can't decide...)
42. How did you feel when you woke up?
I first woke up to my mom waking my brother up early for school (we share a room when I'm staying with my mom), so...somewhat displeased at being woken.
43. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
44. Do you crack your knuckles?
45. What were you doing yesterday at midnight?
Practising left-handed writing.
46. What are your LEGAL initials?
47. Who's the first B in your contacts?
48. When was the last time you laughed really hard?
49. Your number 1 top friend walks out of your life, do you go after them?
It depends wholly on the circumstances. Judging by my track record, probably not — I'm appalling at keeping in contact.
50. Explain your last awkward moment?
Talking to a fellow alumnus at the alumni dinner tonight because neither of us had any friends to talk to. It wasn't so much awkward as forced.
51. Are you afraid of the dark?
52. Do you have good vision?
53. Have you ever tripped someone?
54. Have you ever slapped someone?
In jest. When I'm serious, I punch, kick, bite, and tackle.
55. Are you Irish?
Partially, although my Irish ancestors were actually Scottish.
56. Do you use chap stick?
Not often, hence my cracked and bleeding lips.
57. Do you have any scars?
Oh yes. Many. The biggest is the surgical scar from my two foot operations, trying to fix this stupid foot of mine after I broke it and messed it all up.
58. Is there someone you will never forgive?
59. Are you dating the person you last held hands with?
60. Name the last person to text you?
61. Would you marry someone 8 years older than you?
No, I don't plan on marrying.
62. Can you go in public looking like you do?
Most certainly. I'm dressed more smartly than most ever do.
63. Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with a A?
64. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Whichever side the dogs aren't on.
65. What's the first thing you'll do on your wedding day?
Call off the wedding and ask how the hell I got there.
66. Do you fall for people easily?
No, nor really at all.
67. Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days?
Yes, but the most recent was more of a tackle than a hug. My brother and I are affectionately violent. He's taller, but I'm much stronger and thus always win.
68. Do you miss the way things used to be?
69. Song you're thinking of right now?
Ghost Hardware, by Burial.
70. Want someone back in your life?
It would be nice if a couple of people were in my life more.
71. Will tomorrow be better than today?
Who knows? It's possible.
72. What's the color of the shirt you are wearing?
73. Who was the first friend that you had?
A cat. Other than that, Melanie.
74. Does it bother you when someone lies to you?
Meh. They have their reasons. Unless I actually need or want the truth in that situation, not really.
75. Is there anyone who understands your sexuality?
The world's a big place, so yes.
76. Are you a naturally happy person? Or is your happiness forced?
I'm naturally reserved and aloof, but not unhappy. I don't tend to fake happiness.
77. Is there anyone you wish would fall in love with you?
78. What do you wear when you sleep?
Pyjama pants and a t shirt.
79. Are you obsessed with something//someone right now?
I'm always obsessed with horses, various books, art, and science.
80. The first person you loved is?
This question is very unclear. Non-platonically? No one.
81. Has something terrible happened with you?
Nothing extraordinarily terrrible. Just run-of-the-mill terrible.
82. You are locked up with someone you love, what happens?
How long are we locked up together? Is there food? If not, I eat them and use their bones to pick the lock and escape. Bam.
83. If you could wish something, what would it be?
I wish things were exactly the way I want them, or failing that, I wish that my body functioned exactly the way I want it to.
84. Ever forced someone to do something?
"Stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself!" Nothing particularly big. Heh.
85. When you are alone, what do you think about?
Horses. Books. Brains. Myself. Other people. TV shows. Social issues.
86. How was your first kiss?
He tried to kiss me, I didn't particularly want to, so I didn't respond and turned my head. He was confused.
87. What's your favorite music genre?
Goth, metal, opera, musicals, disney, post-metal, classical...
88. Are you going to tag people to do this?
Nope, but I'll read it if you do it and link me to it or if I follow you.